[bookport] Re: New Member. Hello, list, I am a new member, and have tried to send this message three times, but it keeps coming back. Please give feed on the new bookport. Thanks. Jaybee

  • From: "Robert C" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 16:10:07 -0700

   From APH...

There is a separate Discussion List for Book Port Plus. Please submit any and all questions regarding this product to that list. The address for the Book Port Plus list is:

bpp@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Put the word subscribe in the message. You will need to reply to the confirmation message that you will receive.

Quote of the nanosecond. . .
You will never possess what you will not pursue.
--Dr. Cynthia Hale
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx