[bookport] New Book Port Owner

  • From: Barbara <barbarab65@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 23:11:38 -0700 (PDT)

I just received my Book Port, a few days, ago. Since the new version will be
able to read the digital NLS files, should I return my Book Port and wait for
the new version or is there going to be someway to listen to the NLS digital
files on the old version? Since I just got mine, I don't want to have purchased
the wrong one. Also, is their a key on current Book Port that tells you what
the commands are? I don't like carrying around the reference sheet with me
because I am afraid that I might lose it. Will the new Book Port have this help
feature. When will the new model be released.

  Barbara