[bookport] Re: New Beta Available Help

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 09:51:58 -0400

Perhaps you sent the book to an unintended folder? Outside of that, I
can't imagine where it is.

>>> scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/06/06 08:01PM >>>
Rob,
I selected a book in text format. I then selected (send as audio). I
received the message that the book was being sent as audio with the
percentages. It was doing something because it took almost an hour.
Now, I
can't find the book on the Book Port or on my hard drive. I am
referring to
the recorded book. My card starts with some files followed by several
folders. Do you have any ideas as to what might have happened?

Make it a grate one

Sharon