[bookport] Re: More Observations on Latest Beta

  • From: "Liam Martin" <noatman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 20:23:17 +0000

I just installed the latest beta version (15), and I am extremely pleased
with the pronunciation - it seems much clearer - and maybe the partial
spelling during reading is gone. I'll have to read more, but I can notice a
definite improvement.

However, I noticed a quirk. In using the search feature (7+8 & 8+9), it
lands on the sentence before the one in which the search word occurs.

Also, I noticed that the default page number (after update or new batteries
inserted) seems always to be 43.