[bookport] Re: More Braille suggestions

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:07:58 +0100

Hi,

I agree.  Let's face it hear, we pay a lot of money, so why not see how far
the technology can go.  Over hear in the UK, I paid 287 pounds, now that's
all well and good, but if we can get more for our money and keep the device
functional then why not.  Anyway, APH must already want to take it to the
highest level or else why include braille input.  The coding required must
have taken quite some time.

-James-