[bookport] Re: Mispronunciations

  • From: "Liam Martin" <noatman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:35:42 +0000

Except I did not notice it before in my general reading material. It seems
to be pervasive now. It might not be occurring in files that were already on
my card before the beta update. I'll have to read some more of those old
files to be sure. If so, the problem would be in the transferring of the
files to bookport.