[bookport] Re: Maximising battery life

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 03:07:03 +1200

Hi Donna and list:

Yes, I have used a similar strategy and concur that it does work.

I have also found that I don't need near as much volume from the Bookport
when using the TDK Imaspeaker. In fact, I only use headphones when I might
be disturbing others. Fortunately, I can keep this requirement to a minimum.
So as long as I use the speaker, generally set the volume at 33, and the
batteries last a log longer, even though I read mostly audio files.

Always keep the phones handy, though. In this way, I nor anyone else is
inconvenienced.

Cheers,
Dave