[bookport] Re: MacBook Pro

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:21:28 -0500

Your best bet will be to read the Bookport manual. If you have used a Mac for all of your computer life, it might be a good idea to take a crash course in Windows XP as well. The BP Transfer is pretty straightforward. It uses standard Windows commands.

At 10:11 PM 6/29/2007 +1000, you wrote:
Greg: I have "Windows" running on the Mac using both Parallels and Boot Camp. Once Apple switched to the Intel processor, it became possible to run Windows applications. The help I need is to understand the relationship between BP and Windows XP.

Stan.

From: "Greg VK2HGK" <<mailto:gregkerbage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>gregkerbage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 29 June 2007 6:23:47 PM
To: <<mailto:bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bookport] Re: MacBook Pro

sorry stan
the bp isn't compatible with a mac

msn: <mailto:v8cookie@xxxxxxxxxxx>v8cookie@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: vk2hgk
e-mail: <mailto:gregkerbage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>gregkerbage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Life is what you make it. Stay positive and you will get places fast.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Robinson" <<mailto:stanrob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>stanrob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>