[bookport] Re: MP3 transfers

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 01:17:53 +0100

Hi, sorry I'm late in replying to this, but for one thing, turn auto file
advancement on, for another, I believe that Larry has mentioned in his podcast
about a program called album rap which will convert an album into one file.
Perhaps Larry could let you know more about this.

Regards

Donna

donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx