[bookport] Re: Low-Cost Hi Quality 2 G B Compact Flash

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 07:20:12 -0400

I had to chuckle at that list of "features," since it couldn't be called a
"CompactFlash" card if it didn't meet every one of them. Some, of course (no
moving parts, doesn't require batteries), are so basic that calling them
"features" stretches that word more than a little. I see that it has a
"limited" lifetime warranty and wonder what the limitations are.