[bookport] Re: Long file names

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 09:23:34 -0400

Donna:

We addressed this problem in recent versions of Book Port Transfer. What =
version of Book Port Transfer are you using? If you Have 1.5.0.0 or later, =
this should be fixed. If it isn't fixed, let me know.

Rob Meredith

>>> donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx 09/09/04 09:15AM >>>
Hi

I have some files with very long names (for example, Audiobook Agatha
Christy A pocket full of rye bbc radio.mp3).  If I try to send a few of
these files to the same folder, I get all sorts of error messages =
including
the "out of drobj structures" message.  Can the bookport only cope with =
file
names of a certain length?

Thanks for any help

Donna.