[bookport] Re: Link will not open from run dialog

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 16:08:44 -0400

You have a t where you should have a p.  I'm sorry if I did that.

The address you need is

www.aph.org/beta/bpfw_beta.exe =20

>>> micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx Friday, August 20, 2004 4:04:33 PM >>>
Hi, list members.  I am unable to open the following link to download and
install the beta firmware.  I am typing the following:
www.aph.org/beta/btfw_beta.exe and am getting a 404 page error that the =
page
cannot be found.  I am even going to go back to the e-mails that have been
sent to various members and try the link again.  Why won't this link work?
I am even trying to leave out the equals 20 and so forth.   Help, please.

Michael Massey