[bookport] Re: Jumping backwards in an mp3 file

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 09:43:48 -0500

It sounds like you have a corrupt MP3 file. Do you hear a slight glitch
around the problem point when you listen on the PC? Software decoders
are much more tolerant of corrupt MP3 files then the decoder in the Book
Port.

Where did this file come from?

Rob Meredith

>>> coconut@xxxxxxx 03/28/05 05:49PM >>>
I am experiencing something very odd.  I have some Spanish lessons on
mp3
files.  On the BP, when I listen, a file will play correctly for about
2
minutes, then set itself back about 20 to 30 seconds and repeat, then
go
another 2 minutes and rewind again.  The same file does not perform in
such
a manner on my laptop.

Any ideas?

Dan