[bookport] Re: Is this list working?

  • From: "DJ" <dcj638586@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:08:01 -0500

I'm still trying to get unsubscribed from the list but no matter what I do
or try I can't get unsubscribed.  I've even forwarded those messages to Mr.
Skutchan and still I am getting messages.  I'm really starting to get
pissed.

Dave Cunningham
(412) 257-8153

All incoming and outgoing email checked using Norton Antivirus 2004.