[bookport] Re: Is Audible Down?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 19:51:45 -0500

It's still screwed up. I just went there and at first, received a timeout
error from IE 7 and when I retried, it started to load the main web page,
but was painfully slow. Clearly, they're having problems with at least some
of their servers. I just tried to phone their support line and after ten
minutes on hold, gave up, figuring that others are asking about the same
thing.