[bookport] Re: Ipodder blues

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 12:24:50 -0700 (PDT)

You can get the more accessible version at
http://www.jeffbishop.net

If it were me I'd get at Jeff Bishop's site. The version is
iPodder 2.10 and size is 6353 kb. Check the size of the file
after it has been downloaded.

To add feed manually to iPodder you have to find the xml url on
whatever website you visit and copy the xml url from that
website. Then open iPodder - if you are using jaws do a insert+
page down to hear the status bar. This will tell you what
iPodder is doing. You use this command often.

To add the copied xml url manually just do a control+n command,
if you hear no edit box use your tab key until you land in the
edit box. Paste the copied xml url and tab to the save button
and hit your enter key. You have added a podcast xml url address
to iPodder. This example is the hard way.

Go to your view menu and choose subscriptions and hit enter. You
should hear the podcast shows you have subscribed to. If not use
your up and down arrow keys to move up and down the list. If
that doesn't work use control+tab command to jump through the
various pages/tabs then use tab key to review.

To add a feed from the iPodder directrory go to the Directrory
tree view using control+tab or go to View menu and choose
directrory from this menu. Find the show you want and hit enter
key on it. It will get added to your subscriptions list. Choose
save button.

To see what episodes are in a particular subscription go to the
show and then use your tab key to see the list of episodes for
that podcast.

Sorry if this was written poorly or not in perfect English but
best I can do. Hope this helps someone.

Petro