[bookport] Re: Info needed please

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 08:13:15 -0400

Donna:

APH does sell to customers in the UK. I'm sure there are also other
agencies who buy from us and re-sell our products, but I don't have a
list of them.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxxxx 10/04/05 04:00AM >>>
Hi

Well, my long promised review of the bookport is about ready for UK
magazines.  Once it is complete, I would be grateful if some of you on
the list would look at it for me and give me some feedback.  In the
meantime, I really need to know who sells the Bookport in the UK now, as
I need to contact them with regard to pricing etc etc.

Thanks for any help, and sorry I've been so quiet.  My life is quite
busy just at present.

Regards

Donna