[bookport] Re: Increments in Menus

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:35:24 -0500

I completely agree. It always throws me when the BM beeps when I set a
bookmark, especially since it's exactly the same as the error or "null
keystroke" beep. Ideally, "Set Bookmark" and "Clear Bookmark," but with a
slight pause between the first and second words. I agree, too, about an
announcement for the save settings function. As a general thing, a spoken
announcement for something that actually results in an action being
successful; a beep for a keystroke that's not assigned.