[bookport] Re: I'l try to answer everyone's questions.

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 10:22:29 -0500

Did you find the manual's instructions on how to use the Bookport's note taking feature helpful?

At 08:55 AM 5/22/2007, The Kolesar Brothers wrote:
Hi to al, from Ron Kolesar.
My brother Matt and my units didn't come with any software or USB cables.
We both found the units interesting and after listening to the cassette tape
start up instructions and the info from the APH web page. We found the units
well laid out and easy to use. We both were able to go through all of the
menus as a blind person and the feedback when worked walked us through each
step. We were told that the unit will play  the following formats.
TXT and or DOC format, ETXT format, MP3 format, and so on.
We ran the unit through their paces. Tryied out the find page, find by
sentence, paregraph, and chapter.
I say again, it is a nice little compact unit with serval planed features
and as different as each user is, there will be many many different uses
thought up to be able to use this little compact unit for in our daily
lives.
I hope this answers everyone questions who asked.
Ron and Leader Dog Boz class 0409

Matt and his sweet little bit of honey.
Ron and Boz and Terry who is retired but still scrappy in her old age.
KOLESAR16417@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.