[bookport] I m speakers?

  • From: "Andrew J. LaPointe" <alapointe89@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 06:47:33 -0500

Hi, I would like to purchase some power speakers and I understand that many of
you have the Imspeakers from TDK is this correct?  Where can I purchase these
at a local store.  I would rather go in person instead of ordering by mail.
Any help is greatly appreciated.  I like the idea that I can bundle the
bookport in a case with the speakers.  When I listen to my bookport around
bedtime. or when someone is around, I do use of course headphones which I got
at staples for the computer and is great and I have a pair that is much more
bulky from radio shack.  Sometimes I go with my wife to stores and end up
waiting in the car.  Now, I would much rather at this point use power speakers
in stereo.  Thank you in advace for any suggestions or info.
p.s. Thanks again for producing the bookport.  It has to be the best device I
have purchased in decades.