[bookport] I like the new Transfer software

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <neal.ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 16:02:33 -0600

I may have not been paying attention to this before, but did the
software always tell you what the steps were when it was copying a file
to the bookport?  I can now tell that is compressing, making the MP3
file, etc.  I like it.  I almost said no to installing the transfer just
to time how long it took an audible book to be copied to the bookport
and then test it on the new software.  I didn't do this, but it does
seem faster.  Is this all in my mind?  I can't wait until the new
hardware allows the support of USB 2.

Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Local phone:  608-277-1995