[bookport] Re: I appear to be bookport's either most ineptorpeskiest customer

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 12:10:50 -0400

Hi Carin:

I think part of the problem is an order of sequencing, here.  Instead of
putting in the CD first, try hooking up the Book Port first, then put in the
CD.  That way, if you want to open another file or folder you can.  Just
reverse those steps.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> headrick2001@xxxxxxxxxx 05/06/08 12:02PM >>>
But say you don't have the book Port hooked up. You put the CD in. You hook up
the book Port. Crash bang boom! The process starts before you have a chance to
specify anything.

Carin