[bookport] Re: Hello from the Kolesar brothers.

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 15:03:40 -0400

Ron -

After you locate the Date and Time function with the 2 key and press 5, then
use the 2 and 8 keys to move through the submenus to set the various
elements of the date and time and use the 4 and 7 keys to choose items in
each category. For example, here are the steps:

1. Press 0 to open the Settings.
2. Press 2 or 8 until you locate Date and Time.
3. Press 5 to open the Date and Time menu.
4. Press 2 or 8 to move through the submenu. Let's say you hear "Month."
A. Press 4 or 7 to move through the months of the year until you hear the
month you want.
5. Press 2 or 8 until you locate, for example, "Day."
A. Press 4 or 7 until you get the day of the week you want.

You keep repeating this until you have selected the day, month, year, hour,
minute, etc. Then, you press 5 again to select all of the settings and close
the Date and Time menu. You could then use 2 or 8 to select some other
setting to change. When you're finished, press 2 to return to reading mode.