[bookport] Re: Heere's another...

  • From: "NANCY HILL" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 05:35:57 -0400

Thanks, Sandy.

Nancy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 5:06 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: Heere's another...

Nancy, if you are transferring text files, you have to use the software.

At 01:43 AM 8/13/2007 -0400, you wrote:
Robert,

Is it possible to readd something you just cut and paste if you are not interested in all that moving around? The manual says if you are actively reading and press 2 to stop and go to something else that the next time you come back to that file and press 2 the book/file will start where you left off. Is that feature and the marks one only valid if you download thru the bp software?

Many thanks for your help, Robert!

Nancy

girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sandy Licht
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14.
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity.