[bookport] Re: Hardware Redesign

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:04:52 -0400

We have been thinking of a new hardware design for quite some time.

It depends on many many factors on the question of an upgrade path.  It
is far too soon in the process to answer that with any accuracy.

>>> sduck@xxxxxxxxx Friday, April 08, 2005 11:48:17 AM >>>
Larry,
From your question about rechargeable batteries, I deduce that a Book
Port hardware redesign is planned.  Is this correct?  I also assume that
the existing BP hardware is not upgradeable so for an existing BP user
to upgrade, a new unit would have to be purchased.  Is this correct?
Thanks,
Scott