[bookport] Re: Fwd: [bookshare-discuss] Re: OT book Port VS Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:03:30 -0800

Jim,
There are lists for everything from a to z. This list is specific to BookPort. Want a list for the Stream? If there isnt one already, create one. I want to talk politics, but this is not the list for it so I dont bring up such topics. If it is not about the BP, its off topic for this list. Simple as that.

If everyone took the same positon as you, seeking information about everything on one list, it would be a royal mess. So lets be good and stick to BP topics.

Hard work never hurt anyone, but why take the chance.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 3G 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx