[bookport] Fw: [Nfb-announce] Web Braille Status

  • From: "Ed Meskys" <edmeskys@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <trufen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ReadingClub4TheBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "nhblind-talk" <nhblind-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 19:57:07 -0400

I hope this settles questions about web Braille. Best,

Edmund R. Meskys
NIEKAS Publications
National Federation of the Blind of N.H.
Moultonboro Lions Club
edmeskys@xxxxxxxxxxxx
322 Whittier Hwy
Moultonboro NH 03254-3627
my credo:
Clinton lied, nothing happened
Bush lied, thousands died
and over 3,000 permanently brain injured