[bookport] Re: Fw: BreakPoint: Same-Sex 'Marriage' and Religious Liberty, 5/12/09

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 08:40:53 -0400

Well, not half as sorry as you're gonna be.   I am to do what I must.  I'm
gonna do more than that.  You are now banned from this list.  Normally, you get
one warning, however, you knew it was not allowed when you did it and
apologizing does not cut it.  The purpose of this list is to discuss using
Bookport and NOTHING ELSE.

Pamela