[bookport] Formatting was Re: compact flash cards

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 14:40:45 -0400

That's been fixed, so format in the Book Port first.  Then, if you run
into any problems, you can do it on the PC.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tate886@xxxxxxxxx 06/02/07 03:12PM >>>
I just ordered a four gig card at:

http://www.newegg.com

I am wondering if it will be safe to format this card with the Bookport

or should  do it on my PC's card reader? I thought I remembered reading

or listening to an audio tutorial for the bookport that said not to
format the 4 GB cards in the machine because it might only see 2 GB of

space, and I didn't know if that was fixed.

~Ann