[bookport] Re: Fitting into a shirt pocket

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 18:53:03 -0400

I'm so glad someone asked this question. I didn't dare for worrying
that it was off topic. However, now that I know the size, buying the
Braille Plus doesn't seem so impossible. I thought that the Stream was
my only option, assuming that the Braille Plus would be sized like a
Pacmate. I want a small device I can move around with that doesn't
need to be carried like a laptop or Pacmate. Does the Braille Plus
also have a belt clip like the Book Port? I have a neck injury from a
car accident and can't carry anything around my neck. So a device like
the Book Port is ideal because I can clip it onto the wasteband of my
jeans and forget about it while I'm doing things. Thanks for any
feedback you can share.

--
Monica Willyard