[bookport] Firmware Update

  • From: "Julia Cosgrove (Mrs.)" <j.cosgrove@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 22:42:00 +0000

Hello APH and List

I noticed from the APH webpage that there was a new firmware update in
September.

As my update is dated May 2005, which Hagger Electronics in the UK gave me, I
decided it was time to update.

I went on my husband's XP machine as usual, plugged in the Book Port, the
transfer program came up and stated that it was looking for new updates - I had
recently checked that box - there were no new updates according to the program.
 It said 100% complete.

We tried plugging the Book Port into the machine without the USB hub, the
machine is connected to the Internet - we are on broadband, the Book Port was
locked - this I usually do when using the transfer software.  I also perused
the manual which gave me no more clues.

Perhaps you might have an answer to this?

Julia.