[bookport] Re: Firmware Beta 33 (RC5)

  • From: "Liam Martin" <noatman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 15:43:50 +0000

Larry,

I've noticed that the note taker often duplicates the contents of a file. I
cannot figure out what I'm doing to cause it, but it has happened too often
for it to be an "error" on my part - that is, I know the editing commands
pretty well.

Also, I was just wondering why the volume range starts at 16 and not zero.

Liam