[bookport] Re: Firmware Beta 1.2.0.15

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 09:29:51 -0500

Bob:

You can check your Firmware by pressing the a plus c keys on the Book
Port itself. Also, when the Book Port is connected to your PC, you can
check this information in the About Button on Book Port Transfer.

>>> boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx 03/05/05 12:15PM >>>
Hi, i too do not use the betas.  How can i find out what firmware i
have?
Was the last one last September.  i think i got that.  My bookport
looks for
updates and there are none.