[bookport] Find next and Fine previous in the note taker

  • From: "James Jolley" <james.jolley1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 15:00:09 +0100

Hi folks,

I know we can use space with dot 7 and space with dot 8 to find previous and find next respectively but would it be at all possible when defining search terms to use the usual up and down arrows while in the brail keyboard layout during the find. For instance, would it be possible to press F-Chord to go into braille find, type in the text then use key 8 for down arrow and have it search forward. It works fine for files outside of the notes folder but not those within it. I hope this makes sense.

Best

-James-