[bookport] Re: Final message - I think this thing is going tohave to go back to Louisville

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 08:29:49 -0400

It should be listed as a TTS MP3 Player.

Be sure to have the device connected when you look for it, or it will not =
show up.

>>> walt@xxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, August 25, 2004 7:55:59 AM >>>
Hi, Larry -

I don't find a device called Book Port or Bookport or Book anything in
Device Manager. I do find various USB devices, but none indicate what,
specifically, they are and I have a number of USB-attached devices (Book
Port, Nomad Muvo, PAC Mate, Iomega ZIP drive <which seems to be specificall=
mentioned in at least one place>, etc.).

----- Original Message -----=20