[bookport] Files open when I don't want them to

  • From: "Lois Goodine" <al419@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:03:31 -0700

        The first time I used the Bookport transfer software, I
inadvertently set something I think I didn't want to.  A dialog appeared
having something to do with what program I wanted to open files.  I'm fairly
new to Windows XP, as well as the Bookport.  So I'm still having trouble
finding some things.  Now when The transfer program opens and I go to the
folder from which I want to download a file, every file I pass with an up or
down arrow key while I search for         my desired file, opens and begins
playing if it's an audio file.  I can immediately stop it with the escape
key.  But I want to change whatever I did to set it to do this.  I'm not
sure where to look or what exactly I'm looking for.  Can anyone help?  Thank
you.
Lois Goodine