[bookport] Re: Expanded Braille funcionality

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 08:09:20 -0400

That is certainly something we are considering.

>>> peter.rand@xxxxxxxxxxxx Saturday, October 09, 2004 4:49:45 AM >>>
Larry/Rob,

I was out of town for about a month, and feel a bit out-of-date with =
regard =3D
to Book Port developments.

While on vacation, I became familiar with using the Braille 'find' feature =
=3D
on the Book Port (which is surprisingly useful and user friendly), and I =
=3D
was wondering if/when this Braille functionality might be somewhat =
expanded =3D
to allow simple note-taking on the Book Port. The ability to take notes =
=3D
would dramatically enhance the Book Port's usefulness to me.

Peter=3D