[bookport] Re: Do I need to...

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:14:47 -0400

Hi Nancy:

Our programme4rs made it very easy.  They designed it so that you can just
simply pull the cable loose from your Book Port.  You will hear 2 disconnecting
sounds from both the computer and the sound indicating that Book Port Transfer
program is also closed.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxx 09/07/07 07:46AM >>>
Hi All,

After I have completed adding files to the bp, to disconnect do I have to go
to the task bar and go thru that 'remove hardware' thing, or can I just
disconnect?

What if I were transferring the files to the card via a card reader...how
would I disconnect from the card reader?

Many thanks,
Nancy