[bookport] Disaster with BookPort

  • From: "Marlaina Lieberg" <marlaina@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:58:39 -0700

Larry, I thought I would report that the f s challenge error appeared as it
usually does when using power move with an audible file, but this time it
wiped all files off my BookPort.  the disaster is I had one that I had
thoroughly marked up for use to grab text for a power point presentation I
was preparing for a client this week!  YIKES!!  But, no matter, I still love
the thing, I just really hope you guys can figure out this f s challenge
error that tells me the files aren't formatted for my BookPort.  After it
first appeared and before took them all away, I tried to read my book by
pressing 2 as I normally do.  I got one instance of an error message saying
i/o error, then no files.  I confirmed that they are gone when connecting
BookPort to my PC.  As I write this, I am resending the book.  The other
file can be recreated, I just have to sit down and do it.

Anyway, thought you or somebody at APH would like to know that this
happened.

Marlaina Lieberg