[bookport] Re: Dijest mode

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:29:31 -0500 (CDT)

To do this yourself, simply send a message to

bookport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
with the line

set digest

in the subject line.

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews
Live Journal: http://coke_drinker.livejournal.com

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Hope Hein wrote:

Change this to dijest mode.