[bookport] Re: Daisy Production Software (Was: A Step by Step guide...

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:17:11 -0400

There is a free program called Wave Pad that can insert tones, this may
prove to be helpful.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 895-2405
Fax: 502 899-2363
www.aph.org

>>> lists@xxxxxxxxxx 06/26/05 07:17PM >>>
Hi folks:

First off, thank you so much Nolan for the step by step guide.

Now, Now, in point of fact, I can copy single tracks at double speed to
my
plextalk and create a daisy book format copy of an nls magazine or
book.
Does any one here know whether that can be done recording two tracks at
time, with one of the tracks being reversed. I really doubt it since
there's
nothing I've seen in the plextalk recording software that would enable
you
to correct for the reversed track, but hey, you never know until you
ask.

John