[bookport] Re: Daisy 2.02

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 11:06:33 -0400

Which DAISY issue? The 256MB file size issue is being addressed. Note
that you cannot currently get more than 256MB by putting a book in a
folder. You can send different parts of books to different folders, and
perhaps that is what you are referring to.

Rob Meredith

>>> claudeeverett@xxxxxxxxxxx 10/27/05 10:52AM >>>
I certainly hope this Daisy issue gets resolved quickly, with new
software
or firmware updates for the BP and BC.