[bookport] Re: Cutting and Pasting

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 10:01:37 -0400

That shouldn't have gotten in your manual, if you're using Version 2.1,
which is the latest released version. This only works in the latest Beta
version, not in the released version of 2.1.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> wstephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/12/05 09:44AM >>>
Folks:

According to my understanding of the BP owner's manual, you're supposed
to be able to cut, then paste a file from one folder to another. This is
accomplished by pressing the star and number key simultaneously
according to my red.  When I do this key combination though, I get no
response from the BP whatsoever.  Any thoughts on why this isn't working
for me?

Thanks in advance.

Bill Stephan
Kansas City, MO