[bookport] Re: Cramped quarters, any one?

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:56:18 -0600

oOPS! No, I was referring to MP3's which I've gotten the Book Port Transfer tool to compress. Under "Options," you'll find "Audio Options" on the "general" tab. You can make setting changes there, or choose whether or not any of these modifications are for you at all.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tyler Wood" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>