[bookport] Re: Converting .ogg to .mp3

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 13:54:07 -0700

Hi Walt Smith, I'm Chela Robles and I use Axara Audio Converter, just
google that and you'll find it and it is for $29 and has great sound
quality and gets the job done. There are free conversion software but
generally the sound quality and the interface is not impressive.

--
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx