[bookport] Re: Concatenating files

  • From: Walt Smith <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:33:38 -0500

Are they all the same format? If they're all text, the basic format is a
MS-DOS command line like:

Copy file1.txt + file2.txt + file3.txt + file4.txt output.txt

If you have that many files, you might want to create a batch file that
would copy groups of five individual files to intermediate output files,
then copy all of the intermediate output files into a single, final output
file, then erase all of the files it created.