[bookport] Re: Compact Flash Card Size

  • From: Walt Smith <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:20:00 -0500

It's apparently 4GB. Larry said a few weeks back that their earlier
statement that 2GB was the maximum size that could be used was based on
their understanding that there was no 4GB Type II CF card. There is now such
a card and others have reported using them successfully on the Book Port.
Personally, though, I see little reason for anything larger than 2GB. For
the price of a single 4GB card, you could buy a lot more flexibility with a
mix of smaller cards.