[bookport] Re: Comment on the Bookport Software

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:45:01 -0400

Randy -

When I first became a BP user almost two years ago, I mentioned that
identical thing here and was told flatly that this would not be changed. In
actual fact, I _think_ that the Windows standard is to use the SPACEBAR on
controls like this, but we've all gotten into the habit of using ENTER, so
when that doesn't work, we tend to think it's broken.