[bookport] Re: Clearing Favorites List on BP transfer

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:33:45 -0500

The only way to do this is to edit the Windows registry. I figured it out,
but editing the registry is _not_ a trivial task and should not be
undertaken by the faint of heart. If there's a real demand, I'll post the
instructions, but only with the understanding that you must know what risk
you assume by editing the registry and be prepared to accept the results if
you screw up.