[bookport] Re: Changing file extension

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 10:24:51 -0400

Dave:

Yes, you will have to change the extensions to send the MP3 files to the =
Book Port. I hope you can figure out why this is happening.

Rob Meredith

>>> wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx 06/12/04 11:28PM >>>
Hello all!

Hoping someone here can explain a strange thing that has started happening.=

I am trying to download some MP3 files. Something seems to change the mp3
extension on these file names to mpga. So am I going to have to rename the
files after downloading? I want to eventually transfer them to the =
Bookport.
That is why I believe this message is on topic for this list.

Cheers,
Dave